Wife, Advocate for Love and Laughter
One of the things I’m most proud of is my relationship with my husband, Jim. We have a truly great love. Jim is my biggest fan, offering support, encouragement, grace, and plenty of laughter.
I adore him! We are best friends and swolemates, cyclists and bodybuilders, writers, trainers, and coaches.
And, we have a lot of fun doing it.
2019 IsaBody Finalist!
2015 IsaBody Honorable Mention
The IsaBody Challenge is a 16-week contest that rewards participants for both body and life transformations. The participants who not only improve their bodies the most, but also improve their lifestyles, will be the Challenge winners. Each participant is judged on both their ‘Before’ and ‘After’ photos as well as an essay describing their journey.
In my 1st 16 week challenge, I was chosen as one of ten honorable mention winners - taking home $1,000 cash.
In my 13th 16 week challenge, I was chosen as one of 15 Finalists - taking home $3,000 cash and an all expense paid week in Costa Rica!
I continue to do these challenges every 16 weeks to keep myself accountable to my goals. Won't you join me?
I was a runner for over 25 years, competing in races from 1 mile to marathon length. At the 1996 Vermont City Marathon I finished in under 4 hours. In my late 30s I traded in my running shoes for a bike, and fell in love with road cycling. I competed in bike races, team duathlon, and a mini triathlon, with wins in all three.
I was Co-Founder of cycleclubkingston from 2008-2016.
These days I'm on my bike, paddleboard, kayaking, or in the gym!
I’ve been blogging since 2014, but like most writers, the practice began long before that. Over the years I’ve written about all sorts of wellness topics, which I categorize as the Wheels to Wellness.
The main four themes that have emerged are
Where you can find my writing:
- Guest Contributor at Sexual Health Magazine
- Guest Contributor/Author at Red Hot Mamas
- Guest Blogger @ Henpecked
- Guest Blogger @ Menopause Goddess Blog
- Guest Blogger @ Friend for the Ride (Menopause: Choose the Right Perspective and Coming Back Strong: Wellness after Surgical Menopause)
- Contributor to The Van Wyck Gazette
- Contributor to Wellness Universe
- Women Rule The World: Preparing your Mind for a Healthy Lifestyle
- Jessica Cording’s Real Food For Real Life blog: Hosting a Healthy BBQ