Books by Lori
Suggested Reading for Menopause Support
Surgical menopause is a delicate balance of asking for help and helping yourself. Here are a few books that have been helpful for me. Check back often – we will add to this list.
- The Effortless Sleep Method, By Sasha Stephens
- The Sexy Years: Discover the Hormone Connection: The Secret to Fabulous Sex, Great Health, and Vitality, by Suzanne Somer
- Caffeine Blues: Wake Up to the Hidden Dangers of America’s #1 Drug, by Stephen Cherniske
- Sugar Blues, by William Dufty
- The Wisdom of Menopause: Creating Physical and Emotional Health During the Change, by Christiane Northrup M.D.
- The Sex Drive Solution for Women : Dr Jen’s Power Plan to Fire Up Your Libido, by Jennifer M.D. Landa