It’s Halloween, Daylight Savings Time, AND the beginning of a NEW month! With just 60 or so days left this year, it is time once again to check-in. I find two significant things in people’s lives that require attention and often priority is health and wealth.
Think back to January. What were your goals, dreams, & plans with regard to Health and Wealth? Are you on track? If yes, CONGRATULATIONS! If no or not quite, there is still time to FINISH STRONG!
HEALTH and/or WELLNESS
HEALTH and/or WELLNESS can mean different things to different people. It could be weight loss, graceful aging, energy, sleep, or digestion. It could be about athletics and performance and recovery. Perhaps you are working toward a PR this year or improving your strength. It could be graceful aging. Whether you are 18 or 81, it is never too soon or too late to change the way we age.
Six years ago I was struggling with my digestion. I was also carrying an extra 20 pounds on my 5’4″ frame. As an athlete, I was finishing races, but not living up to my full potential. My friend Lauren introduced me to a nutritional cleansing program. Since then, my life has improved on several levels.
- Digestion, energy, and sleep improved
- I released 21 lbs, 27 inches & 9% body fat
- As an ATHLETE, this made a huge difference in my power-to-weight ratio. Additionally, I am able to train harder, recover quicker, and improve as a cyclist.
- I started WINNING races, not just finishing them!
- As a woman in her 40s, (in full menopause due to a total hysterectomy) I am aging gracefully. Feeling better now than I ever did in my 30s or 20s.
I tell you this not to impress you, but to impress upon you the importance of nutrition and how many areas of your life it can affect, change and improve when you get it right.
I invite you to take a look at the same program I have continued to use to maintain and improve my health. Whatever your health goals at this stage and season of your life, I’m confident we have a solution. Contact me with your goals as well as the best day, time, and phone number to reach you at. Let’s start a conversation! I would love to partner with you to achieve the success you are looking for. As always, I share (information), YOU decide, I support.
When we look at WEALTH, I believe T.D. Jakes sums it up best when he says that you shouldn’t have just one stream of income feeding your family’s bottom line, you should instead have several streams. He speaks of the Bible and how there were several streams feeding the Garden of Eden.
Ask yourself a few questions:
- Do you have a plan B?
- Do you have a RESIDUAL INCOME?
- Do you have MULTIPLE streams of income?
- Do you have the TIME you desire to fully experience life and enjoy your family, friends, and passions?
- Are you living your PASSION, or simply going to work to pay the bills?
- Are you SURVIVING or THRIVING?
The same nutritional cleansing systems that have been instrumental in my health, have also provided a Plan B, an ADDITIONAL stream of income that is RESIDUAL AND I am in the process of creating a life of TIME, HEALTH, and FINANCIAL FREEDOM, all while pursuing and developing and exploring my PASSIONS! The team, network, and personal development have been absolutely AMAZING!
I invite you to take a look. The information is FREE. Contact me with your goals as well as the best day, time, and phone number to reach you at. Let’s start a conversation! I would love to partner with you to achieve the success you are looking for. As always, I share (information), YOU decide, I support.